About Me

My photo
Living, Reading,and Eating my way through this brave new world.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

October Pictures



Japanese businessmen dancing at the Tochigi Octoberfest celebration





Kristine and I enjoying our German beers at the Tochigi Oktoberfest



The boys soccer team in Nagano.



Beautiful hills in Nagano, Japan.



Beautiful sunset in Nagano, Japan at the ALT soccer tournament.



Hills in Nagano, Japan. It was so gorgeous.







Ueno Station, Tokyo.




My kiddos playing on the see saw.




Ueno, Tokyo.




Tokyo Natural History Museum Whale




Shrine in a park in Ueno.




Tokyo street.




Shrine in Tokyo.




Mayberry Swanson wedding.



\




The pottery that I was very bad at making!!




Me making pottery that was not so easy!!!




Halloween fun, with Adrian and Robb




Adrian Graham and I on Halloween




My 8th grade kids singing at the Chorus Festival on Nov. 1st




Halloween with Kristine and Becks.




My second grade kids and teacher with my costume!!




Third grade cuties and the wicked witch.




Cute little girls!!!

No comments: